Grassroots Trust Central Limited has updated the Grants Policy and Grants Accountability and Audit Policy.
So what are the major changes?
- From 1 July 2021, all applications must be submitted via the online grants system
- Applications will now close at 11.59pm on the monthly cut off date which can be found here
- Current photo identification for two authorised signatories (Executive Committee or Board Member) in the form of a New Zealand drivers licence (both sides) or a New Zealand passport
- Funds must be spent and accounted for within six months
- For funding toward salary/wage contributions, grant recipients now only need to return a signed salary/wage declaration form
- Funds must be spent from the account in which they are deposited
- Funds cannot be used to reimburse any employee or member of the Organisation for money spent on the specific purpose approved. This includes payments made by personal credit cards
- Grant Recipients can use a supplier of their choosing, however the items purchased must be the same specific items listed in their Approval Letter. If the funding is spent on anything other than the approved specific items, a refund will be required
To view the full Grants Policy click here
To view the full Grants Accountability and Audit Policy click here
Still have questions?
Our Grants Team is available between 8.30am and 5.00pm weekdays to help you with any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact them on 0800 957 960.